Post Pandemic Recovery Acquisition Company Launch of Pre-SPAC Sponsor Round for Post Pandemic Recovery, Inc.: EUR 5.00 per Share, Maximum Offering of EUR 1,000,000
Acquisition Target: Onda Energy Group (a Green Energy Utility Provider in Southern IT)
- Onda Energy Group is a leading commercial and residential utilities provider in Southern Italy. It provides over 50,000 clients with sustainable electricity generated from renewables from the countries of Italy, Switzerland, France and Greece.
- Onda has EUR 35 million revenue and EUR 3 million in EBITDA projected for 2021 with expected Revenues of 57 Million in 2022 Net Income at 4.5 Million.
- Onda has an exclusive energy saving device called EFFI100 that itemizes each household appliance to show energy usage in order to reduce electricity consumption and increase customer loyalty.
- The Italian govenment’s ‘Super Ecobonus’ initiative effectively pays homeowners to make their house or apartment more energy efficient by funding 110% of renovation costs with revenue impact from this initiative in 2021-22.
- The Post Pandemic Recovery SpA Acquisition Company intends to offer EUR 25 million in a public offering within 45 days with public SPAC investor support for the public offering.
TAG Investment Bank together with PPR SPAC have launched the Pre-SPAC Offering Page on 17 March 2021. ( please see link to participate) .
- 1 Million Euro for 200,000 Sponsor Round shares offered at EUR 5.00 equal to 50% of PPR, Inc. to close on 1/4/2021.
- Option 1: Guaranteed buyback of Sponsor investor shares at EUR 10.00 per Share upon successful listing of PPRAC SPAC.
- Option 2: 90 days lock-up after successful listing of PPRAC SPAC after listing date.
Join the Onda Group Webinar on Thursday 25/3 at 18:30 CET for news on the Nomad that will be leading the PPR SPAC Selling Group!